Connecticut Lottery Corporation
Supplier Diversity Program
The CT Lottery Supplier Diversity Program reflects our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility and the State of Connecticut's goals to ensure local small, minority owned businesses an opportunity to bid on procurement contracts.
For us, supplier diversity is more than just a goal - it's our business! To demonstrate our on going commitment to our state's small, minority owned businesses, we have enhanced our Supplier Diversity Program to offer:
- An online registration site for certified diverse suppliers
- Easy links to bids and employment opportunities
Examples of Products and Services
Click here for examples of Products and Services we procure.
Prior to registering on our Supplier Diversity site, we recommend that any diverse supplier wishing consideration for business obtain certification from one or more of the following agencies:
- Connecticut Department of Administrative Services (DAS)
- National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC)
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
- Association for Service Disabled Veterans (ASDV)
- Small Business Administration (SBA)
To compete for CT Lottery procurement opportunities, diverse suppliers, like all other suppliers, must satisfy the qualification requirements of the particular procurement.
To register your company, click here.