It’s Back! “New Year’s $1,000,000 Super Draw” Ticket Sales Begin Sept. 29It’s back! Ticket sales start Sunday, September 29 for the CT Lottery’s “New Year’s $1,000,000 Super Draw” game. Buy a ticket, and you could be ringing in New Year as Connecticut’s first lottery millionaire of 2014! It could happen—if the 6-digit number on your New Year’s $1,000,000 Super Draw ticket matches the top prize sequence that will be drawn on Wednesday, January 1, 2014.
Tickets for the New Year’s $1,000,000 Super Draw game will be sold at 2,800 CT Lottery retailers across the state and will continue until December 31, 2013 or whenever the game’s supply of 275,000 are sold out—whichever comes first.
“The limit of 275,000 tickets for Super Draw is one of the unique characteristics of this draw game,” said Anne M. Noble, President and CEO of the CT Lottery. “Super Draw continues to offer the best odds of winning $1,000,000 in a CT Lottery game and guarantees that a $1,000,000 prize winning ticket will be drawn on January 1, 2014. And, it’s very easy to play… just buy a ticket, sign it, and save it until the drawing!”
Based on game sell-out, the overall odds to win one of the 1,311 guaranteed prizes in the game are a favorable 1 in 210. To win the $1,000,000 top prize, odds are 1 in 275,000, which are the best offered in any CT Lottery game.
New Year’s $1,000,000 Super Draw Game Details:
• Tickets are printed in numerical order as issued state-wide.
• Tickets cost $10 each.
• Only 275,000 tickets will be sold.
• Each ticket sold will contain a unique six-digit number from 100001 to 375000.
• There will be only one drawing scheduled for January 1, 2014.
• Original ticket required to claim any prize won.
• Sales end when all tickets are sold or on December 31, 2013, whichever comes first.
• Guaranteed $1,000,000 top prize winning ticket will be drawn.
• Additional guaranteed prizes to be drawn include ten (10) winners of $20,000 each, fifty (50) winners of $1,000 each, one-thousand two-hundred fifty (1,250) winners of $100 each.