How to claim winning tickets valued at:
- Prizes up to $599
May be claimed in-person at CT Lottery retailers, or by mail. For mail-in instructions, click here.
- Prizes up to $5,000*
May be claimed in-person at High-Tier Claim centers, or by mail or CT Lottery Headquarters drop-off (see below).
- Prizes $5,001 - $9,999*
May be claimed by mail or CT Lottery Headquarters drop-off (see below).
- Prizes $10,000 - $49,999
May be made by mail or in person at the CT Lottery Headquarters in Rocky Hill, by appointment ONLY**.
- Prizes $50,000 and above
MUST be made in-person at the CT Lottery Headquarters in Rocky Hill, by appointment ONLY**.
**To make an appointment, claimants should call (860) 713-2680.
For Appointments Please Note:
- Claimants MUST use hand-sanitizer upon entry to Lottery Headquarters.
- A Facemask MUST be worn at all times while in the building.
- Social Distancing MUST be maintained at all times.
- Only the winner will be allowed to enter the building unless a companion is necessary for health reasons or translating needs.
*** The CT Lottery is now accepting drop-offs for Claims above $599 between 11AM - 1PM, Monday through Friday.***
For Drop-offs Please Note:
- Drop-offs will NOT be processed the same day; claims will be processed in the order received and checks will be mailed.
- Upon arrival to Lottery Headquarters, enter through the front door. A Lottery staff member will be stationed inside to provide a receipt for leaving your envelope.
- Claims for $600 and above only.
- The back of the original ticket must be filled out.
- A copy of two (2) forms of proper identification must be included along with a daytime phone number.
- All items must be in an envelope.
* Please note: Prizes of $5,000 and up may require tax forms to be completed by winner and returned to Lottery PRIOR to issuing a check. This may result in additional processing time for mail-in or dropped-off claims.
Please call High-Tier Claim Center locations directly for current hours.
|Sully's Mobil||382 Vauxhall Street, New London|
Mon-Fri: 7 AM - 8 PM
Sat: 7 AM - 7 PM, Sun: 8:30 AM - 4 PM*
* No claims are currently being processed on Sat. & Sun.
|Crossroads Card & Gift|
280 Connecticut Avenue, Norwalk
Mon-Sat: 7 AM - 9 PM, Sun: 7 AM - 5 PM
|C&A Market||1088 Boston Post Road, West Haven|
Mon-Sat: 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Sun: 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM
|DADA Grocery LLC|
757 Meriden Road, Waterbury
Mon-Sat: 9 AM - 6 PM
Mailing Winning Lottery Tickets
Winning tickets up to $49,999 may be claimed by mail. You are responsible for the mailing method chosen. We recommend that you utilize a mailing method that provides you with proof of mailing and keep copies of your submissions. Please complete the requested information on the back of the original ticket and sign it. Mail the ticket along with a copy of two (2) valid forms of signed identification to:
CT Lottery Claims Dept.
777 Brook Street
Rocky Hill, CT 06067
Valid Forms of Identification
Two (2) of the following valid forms of signed identification (one of which must be a photo ID) are required when claiming a prize in person at a High-Tier Claim Center, or in person or by mail to CT Lottery Headquarters: driver’s license, Social Security card, passport, state ID, pistol permit, major credit card with signature, or work ID with photo and signature.
Any other questions or concerns about claims may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or (860) 713-2700.