HOW TO PLAY THE NEW YEAR'S $1,000,000 SUPER DRAW
|You could be the CT Lottery's newest millionaire if the six-digit number on your New Year's $1,000,000 Super Draw game ticket matches the top prize sequence on Thursday, January 1, 2015!
New Year's $1,000,000 Super Draw is YOUR BEST CHANCE to become Connecticut's first lottery MILLIONAIRE of 2015! Easy to play – just buy a ticket, sign it, save it. Tune in to see the Lottery’s special New Year's $1,000,000 Super Draw event on Thursday, January 1, 2015 during the FOX CT News at 4pm and 10pm.
Tickets sales start Sunday, September 28, 2014 and will end Wednesday, December 31, 2014, or when all tickets are sold - whichever comes first.
- Tickets cost $10 each.
- Only 275,000 tickets to be sold.
- Tickets are printed in numerical order as issued state-wide.
- Each ticket sold will contain a unique six-digit number from 100001 to 375000.
- There will be only one drawing scheduled for January 1, 2015.
- 2,131 GUARANTEED WINNING TICKETS
- One top prize ticket will be selected to win the $1,000,000 top prize.
- 5 tickets worth $20,000 each will be drawn.
- 25 tickets worth $1,000 each will be drawn.
- 100 tickets worth $500 each will be drawn.
- 2,000 tickets worth $100 each will be drawn.
- Results will be posted here on ctlottery.org and our Facebook page after the drawing.
- Ticket Checkers at all retail locations can also be used to check game tickets.
PRIZE PAYOUT TABLE
||1 in 275,000
||1 in 55,000
||1 in 11,000
||1 in 2,750
||1 in 138
odds of winning the prizes listed are based on game sell-out.
See Official Game
. Purchasers must be 18 or older.
Overall odds are 1 in 129. Top prize odds 1 in 275,000.
CLAIM YOUR PRIZE
- Place your name on the back of your ticket immediately to establish ownership.
- Prizes up to $599 can be claimed at any CT Lottery retailer. Click here to find a retailer in your area.
- Prizes up to $5,000 can be claimed at any CT Lottery High-Tier Claim Center.
- Prizes greater than $5,000 must be claimed at CT Lottery Headquarters.
- Prizes of $50,000 or more must be claimed in person at CT Lottery Headquarters.
- Tickets expire 180 calendar days from the drawing date. All prizes must be claimed within 180 calendar days of drawing date.
- Verify your ticket at time of purchase.
- Sign your ticket immediately upon purchase to establish ownership.
- Super Draw tickets cannot be
canceled and all sales are final.
- Ticket must be presented for payment.
CT Lottery reserves the right to cancel or suspend any drawing or game,
prize structure or frequency of drawings in accordance with established
SUMMERTIME SUPER DRAW (July 6, 2014) INFORMATION
|CT Lottery's Summertime Super Draw was held on Wednesday, July 6, 2014. Congratulations to Terrence Brewer of The Villages, Florida who won the $1,000,000 Super Draw Top Prize with the winning ticket number 191965!
In addition to Brewer’s winning ticket number, five $20,000 second-prize ticket numbers were also drawn: 100815, 108498, 134129, 169186, and 219050.
The remaining 2,125 winning Super Draw ticket numbers for prizes of $1,000, $500 and $100 each were also selected.
PLEASE PLAY RESPONSIBLY. Purchasers must be 18 or older.
The CLC makes no representation or guarantee as to the accuracy of the information contained on this website.
By using this website, you agree to the terms contained
in our Terms and Conditions
. The information and
materials in this website are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either, express
In the event of a discrepancy between information on the website regarding winning numbers,
jackpots or prize payouts and the CLC’s enabling statutes, official rules,
regulations and procedures
the enabling statutes, official rules, regulations and procedures shall prevail. All materials on this
Website are owned by or licensed to the CLC.
Written permission required from the CLC in order to
reproduce, distribute or display any images or content on this Website.
Copyright © 1999-2015. Connecticut Lottery Corporation. All rights reserved.