HOW TO PLAY LUCKY FOR LIFE
The Lucky for Life® top prize is worth up to $1,000 a DAY FOR LIFE! If you do not win the top
prize, there are nine other prize levels, including a $25,000 a year for life prize. Drawings are held every
Monday and Thursday at 10:35pm
on Fox CT
- Channel 61 and WCCT-TV
Weekly Drawing Calendar
- Fill in a Lucky for Life playslip by choosing 5 different numbers between 1 and 43 inclusive, and one "Lucky Ball" number between 1 and 43 inclusive. Tickets cost $2 per wager. (See Prize Payout Table below.)
- If you cannot decide which numbers to play, let the computer pick them for you. Just ask for a Lucky for Life Quick Pick.
- Each Lucky for Life playslip contains 5 separate $2 wagers. Play all 5 wagers for $10!
tickets for future drawings with the "Advance Action" option, available
for up to 26 drawings. Purchase 25 Advance Action plays, get a 26th for free!
REPLAY YOUR TICKET
The FAST and EASY way to play your numbers
the lottery retailer your existing draw game ticket and
JUST SAY, "REPLAY."
will get a new ticket, for the same game with the same numbers and
new ticket will have the REPLAY
"R" printed on
Available ONLY on Powerball, Mega
Millions, Lotto, Cash5, Lucky for Life, Play3, Play4
as well as Advance Action and Multi-Draw Tickets.
- REPLAY is NOT available on Super Draw or Advance
PRIZE PAYOUT TABLE
||Prize (up to)
|5 Numbers + Lucky Ball
|| $7,000 A WEEK FOR LIFE*
(20 year minimum)
|1 in 41,391,714
| 5 Numbers
$25,000 A YEAR FOR LIFE*
(20 year minimum)
|1 in 985,517
| 4 Numbers + Lucky Ball
||1 in 217,851
||1 in 5,187
|3 Numbers + Lucky Ball
||1 in 5,888
| 3 Numbers
||1 in 140
| 2 Numbers + Lucky Ball
||1 in 491
||1 in 12
|1 + Lucky Ball
||1 in 112
||1 in 82
Overall odds are 1 in 8.6, based on a $2 play. Top prize values subject to "split-prize" liability, and may be lower than shown. See Official Game Rules. Purchasers must be 18 or older.
*In cases of multiple prize winners, prize amounts may be split, and certain "for life" prize limitations may apply. A "Cash Option" may be available. Click here for Cash Option information.
CLAIM YOUR PRIZE
- Place your name on the back of your ticket immediately to establish ownership.
- Prizes up to $599 can be claimed at any CT Lottery retailer. Click here to find a retailer in your area.
- Prizes up to $5,000 can be claimed at any CT Lottery High-Tier Claim Center.
- Prizes greater than $5,000 must be claimed at CT Lottery Headquarters.
- Prizes of $50,000 or more must be claimed in person at CT Lottery Headquarters.
- Tickets expire 180 calendar days from the drawing date. All prizes must be claimed within 180 calendar days of drawing date.
- Verify your ticket at time of purchase.
- Sign your ticket immediately upon purchase to establish ownership.
- Lucky for Life tickets cannot be canceled and all sales are final.
CT Lottery reserves the right to cancel or suspend any drawing or game,
prize structure or frequency of drawings in accordance with established
NEW ENGLAND LUCKY FOR LIFE WEBSITE
LUCKY FOR LIFE (ENDED SEPTEMBER 16, 2013)
The Lucky for Life game has ended. The last Lucky for Life
drawing was held September 16, 2013. The last day to redeem Lucky for
Life winning tickets is March 15, 2014. Click here
for Lucky for Life game information.
$1,000 DAILY BONUS DRAWING WINNERS
|Click here for the $1,000 Daily Bonus Drawing Winning Numbers and Winners from September 16 through October 13, 2012 promotion.
LUCKY-4-LIFE (ENDED MAR 8, 2012)
The Lucky-4-Life game has ended. The last Lucky-4-Life drawing was Thursday, March 8, 2012. The last day to redeem Lucky-4-Life winning tickets was September 4, 2012.
PLEASE PLAY RESPONSIBLY. Purchasers must be 18 or older.
The CLC makes no representation or guarantee as to the accuracy of the information contained on this website.
By using this website, you agree to the terms contained
in our Disclaimer
. The information and
materials in this website are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either, express
In the event of a discrepancy between information on the website regarding winning numbers,
jackpots or prize payouts and the CLC’s enabling statutes, official rules,
regulations and procedures
the enabling statutes, official rules, regulations and procedures shall prevail. All materials on this
Website are owned by or licensed to the CLC.
Written permission required from the CLC in order to
reproduce, distribute or display any images or content on this Website.
Copyright © 1999-2014. Connecticut Lottery Corporation. All rights reserved.