Connecticut Lottery Corporation Supplier Diversity Program
The CT Lottery Supplier Diversity Program is reflective of our Corporate Responsibility and incorporates the CT Department of Administrative Services (DAS) goal for supplier diversity to ensure Connecticut’s Small, Minority-owned Businesses have an opportunity to bid on state purchases. The DAS defines a Small, Minority-owned Business as one that is 51% owned and for which the management and daily operations are controlled by a minority. Although we continue to consistently exceed the DAS supplier diversity goal, CT Lottery believes supplier diversity is a critical business strategy so we recently boosted our commitment by launching a more robust program. Our enhanced Supplier Diversity Program offers:
• An online registration site for certified diverse suppliers,
• Easy links to bids and employment opportunities, and
• An online calendar to help bring diverse suppliers together with our internal buyers and prime vendors.
In the future, we look forward to offering:
• Performance ratings of suppliers we do business with, and
• Enhanced metrics and tracking capacity to help us monitor our progress and ensure the program aligns with our overall diversity and inclusion strategy.
Prior to registering on our Supplier Diversity site, we recommend any diverse supplier wishing consideration for business to obtain certification from one or more of the following agencies:
• Connecticut Department of Administrative Services (DAS)
• National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC)
• Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
• Association for Service Disabled Veterans (ASDV)
• Small Business Administration (SBA)
Registration through the CT Lottery’s Supplier Diversity website gives us an opportunity to let you know that we have a need for the type of product and/or service your company provides. Please note, registration is not a guarantee of procurement.
To be invited to compete for CT Lottery business, diverse suppliers must satisfy qualification requirements including industry expertise, the capability needed to deliver, competitive pricing, and meet our high standards of product and service quality and delivery.
To register your company’s information into our database, please go to the Corporate Responsibility section of this website, click on Diversity, and select the Vendor Information Form.